Welcome to Rockbridge, VA! Our campus is located amidst the serene landscape of the Rockbridge region. Our program serves students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12 with autism and emotional disabilities. We offer an immersive learning experience that fosters a transformative journey of intellectual growth and exploration.
1200 Sterrett Road
Fairfield, VA 24435
- Developmental Delay
- Emotional Disability
- Intellectual Disability
- Multiple Disabilities
- Other Health Impairment
- Specific Learning Disability
- Speech or Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Megan Mason, Principal, invites you to learn more about this location and the services we provide for students with special education needs.
We are happy to offer on-site:
- Therapeutic Academic and Behavioral Support
- Licensed School Therapist
- Licensed Behavior Analyst
- Emotional Support
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support
- Applied Behavior Analysis Support Sensory Area
- Life Skills Apartment
- Vocational Classroom/Lab
- Transition Program
- Community Involvement/Volunteering
Each New Story Schools location offers a handbook to inform our students and families of the policies and procedures in place to achieve safe, efficient, and well-operated schools.
Please download Rockbridge’s school calendar to view important dates for this location.