240 Clearfield Avenue Suite 300B
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Developmental Delay
- Emotional Disability
- Intellectual Disability
- Multiple Disabilities
- Other Health Impairment
- Specific Learning Disability
- Speech or Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hearing Impairment
Heather M. Pinzon, M. Ed., Principal, invites you to learn more about this location and the services we provide for students with special education needs.
Heather M. Pinzon, M. Ed.
We are happy to offer on-site:
- Applied Behavior Analyst
- Educational Services
- Career Readiness and Transition
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Individualized Instruction
- Schoolwide PBIS
- Social Emotional Learning
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports
Each New Story Schools location offers a handbooks to inform our students and families of the policies and procedures in place to achieve safe, efficient, and well-operated schools.
Please download Tidewater’s school calendars to view important dates for this location.